Saturday 18 April 2009

Snowflake, Introduction

I’m pleasantly surprised to find first visitors on my blog, who cared enough to leave comments. Thank you for answering my questions and I hope to see you again. You caught me unawares as, I must admit, I haven’t given writing enough attention this week. No, it wasn’t just laziness (though there’s always a bit of that). I had a hell of a week at work and didn’t have enough in me to write anything good. To make it up to you, I decided to upload an Introduction to my novel, Snowflake. I hope you enjoy reading it. All your comments, positive and negative, are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ana. I love watching snow and it’s a shame it doesn’t happen that often here. I liked reading about that little snowflake on its journey to earth. It felt like a fairytale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I understood the style you’re going to write in and I must say I’m disappointed. I’ve outgrown all this fairytale stuff and it’s just not for me. You being a programmer, I hoped you’d write more about computers, virus attacks, fast paced action. Oh well, I did mention I was a choosy reader. Anyway, wish you luck. There’re still plenty out there to read your book.

    ReplyDelete